Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Casual: Mixing Florals and Stripes


Skirt and Watch: Nordstrom, Sweater and Purse: F21 (similar envelope clutch here), Shoes: Bakers (similar here), Bracelet: HM, Sunglasses: Michael Kors


I've been experimenting with pattern mixing lately, and I'm liking this floral and stripe combo that I've come up with.  I'm also carrying a recent find: a large envelope clutch.  I'm loving the oversized clutch trend right now, and I like the cream / black combo, structured shape, and gold hardware on this one.  


I bought these sunglasses from a Michael Kors boutique recently and love the shape.  I usually have trouble finding sunglasses that don't look silly on my face, but I find that most of his styles tend to be universally flattering.  

Despite the fact that we're already in April, it's surprisingly chilly in sunny California this year.  Here's hoping for warmer weather soon...I'm looking forward to cute sandals and pastel sundresses!

Love, S

No comments:

Post a Comment